Pages

Monday 10 August 2015

Europe

Europe
                       
Have you ever visited or been to Rome, Paris, Barcelona or even Venice? Do you know what continent all those fascinating places are part of? Well, all these places are part of Europe.

Europe is the sixth largest continent in area, 3,930,000 square miles and the third largest and third populous continent in population. Europe is made up of 46 different countries and the population is 738,199,000. The population seems a lot but there is five times of the number of people living in Asia today. Not only that, Europe is a very wealthy country. This continent has been the main point of the disastrous wars, World War I and World War II. Not long before, Europe has been united to a common union called the European Union.

Most europeans use Euro as money. There are more than 200 various languages spoken in Europe. Some languages are Danish, Dutch, English, German, Swedish and many more. Europe’s major biomes are the temporary forest and the grasslands. There are many capital cities in Europe, for example, London, Madrid, Budapest. In Spain, there is a tomato fight called La Tomatina every year in Bunol.

Europe’s largest and tallest mountain is Mount Elbrus and the largest and tallest mountain in the West Europe is Mount Blanc measuring 4800m above sea level. Lake Ladoga is the largest lake with an area of 17,670 square kilometers. It is located in north-western Russia, next to the second largest lake, Lake Onega.

A place you should visit is Florence because it has stunning architectures and delicious cuisines. You can also see the beautiful sun set and you might even come across some fashionable Italians.

By Amy

6 comments:

  1. well done amy on europe like how you put them in paragraphs I love the punctuations you putted in that really impresses me anyway I also love the facts you put in

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done amy on europe like how you put them in paragraphs I love the punctuations you putted in that really impresses me anyway I also love the facts you put in

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done amy on europe like how you put them in paragraphs I love the punctuations you putted in that really impresses me anyway I also love the facts you put in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Amy,
    Well done Amy! I was really interested in these facts about Europe! I love how you put effort in your work Amy! I hope you write more about this!
    From
    Tino

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Tino and Amanda for commenting on my blog! I really appreciate your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Amy,
    I like the way how you have described the whole of Europe. You have put a lot of effort and enthusiasm in this and that impresses me!!!. I also love your amazing facts.
    Would you like to go to Europe one day?

    ReplyDelete