Pages

Tuesday 15 December 2015

Reading Evaluation

Reading:

What did I learn?

In reading, I learnt many things during the school year. I learnt how to evaluate information from the text in novels and other books. In Term 3, I also went to the zoo to learn about the ‘palm oil’ issue. In the zoo, I learnt how people need to protect the endangered animals in different countries and nations. In Stardome, I learnt about the planets in the solar system, comets and the Sun. I also learnt about Friendship, biomes, chocolate, digital footprints and the Syrian refugees.

Why were you learning it?

I was learning about the ‘Palm Oil’ issue because we recently went to the school trip to the zoo and we want to learn more about the animals in the zoo. I was also learning about digital footprints so we can be influenced by people and not be rude on the internet.


How is that learning going to help you?

I am learning how to evaluate information from the text so it can help me to understand more about a book, I am reading. I am learning about the endangered animals because later in the future, the endangered animals can become extinct and the food chain would be affected. I am learning about Syrian Refugees because I can understand what is happening in the world.

What am I pleased about?

I am pleased about all the work I have done, especially in writing me reports such as the Chocolate and the Syrian Refugees.

Who helped you in your learning?
  • My Teacher (Mrs Cochrane)
  • My Friends (Liezl, Faith Kaydence, Caitlyn, etc.)
  • Parents(Mum and Dad)

What do I need help with?
I need help with my vocabulary skills and my grammar skills,

What do I want to learn next time?
I want to learn more about the different countries around the world.
Reading:


No comments:

Post a Comment